Admin language auto-detection problem

Description

I found something odd. I am working on a site that is purely english, no admin translation required. therefore I used settings.adminLanguages = [ "en" ]; in my config.cfc. This works nice as it should only display the admin in english and no dropdown for languages in the menu. however the system seemed to determine, either based on a cookie or on something else that i need german and switched to german. I can no longer switch back to english. I think while checking and applying the user language, the config setting is not evaluated.

Environment

None

Assignee

Unassigned

Reporter

Jan Jannek

Labels

None

Accepted

Yes

Fix versions

Affects versions

Priority

Low
Configure